Below is a general description of how the company protects personal data.1. Data Controller and Managers
For any clarifications, questions, or requests related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
.2. Types of Data Processed
The categories of personal data that the company collects and processes when viewing the website toptransferibiza.com are as follows:
- technical information on your computer/mobile device;
This information includes (if available) IP address, operating system, and browser type used to manage the system, filter traffic, search for domain users, and provide statistics.
- information about site usage;
This information includes details about your visits to our site, pages viewed, and statistics on your interaction.3. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
The company processes your personal data, in particular, to provide services for the following purposes:
4. Legal basis for processing
- manage contractual and professional relationships with you;
- statistical analysis of aggregated or anonymous data;
- identify user, measure the site's performance, and related work functions, including resolving any technical issues;
- profiling users to customize the website and commercial offers according to users' interests.
The legal basis for processing personal data of users for the above purposes includes:
5. Why we need your personal data and what happens if you refuse to provide it
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- based on our legitimate interest in providing services requested by the user;
- based on our legitimate interests in ensuring proper functioning of our commercial activities;
- based on your consent (when your consent is required under applicable law) for marketing and analytical purposes.
You must provide personal data that is necessary for the company to perform its legal obligations regarding services, therefore, no special consent is required for this purpose in accordance with Article 7 GDPR.
In these scenarios, if you do not provide your personal data or do not allow us to process it, we will not be able to enter into a contract with you, and you will not be able to receive our services. In other cases, the company will ask for your consent to use your personal data. In this case, if you do not give your consent, you will not be able to use some features of our website.6. How we process your personal data
The company processes data lawfully, transparently, scrupulously, and proportionally, fairly and conscientiously, only when processing is relevant and necessary for the stated purposes, while preserving your confidentiality and rights. Your personal data is also processed using electronic, automated, telematic, and digital means and, in any case, for reasons strictly related to the above purposes, to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data. In addition to the data controller, your personal data may be processed by persons involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or third parties (technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) who are also appointed, if necessary, as data processors.7. Storage of your data
We will store your personal data for the period allowed by law or regulatory act, where applicable, and in any case not for more than strictly necessary for the relevant purposes. If processing is based on user consent, the data controller may store personal data for a longer period until revoked.8. Data recipients
In order to comply with specific legal obligations and for the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data collected during the provision of services may be transferred to the following recipients:
- consultants and freelancers in the field of legal, tax, and commercial services;
- service providers, as well as other third parties, if it becomes strictly necessary for the above-mentioned purposes (for example, payment processing, website operation and development, advertising campaigns, data analysis);
- selected service providers and staff are allowed access to and use of your personal data in accordance with secondary legislation or the legislation of the European Union and based on our instructions. These recipients are required to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
Cookies are small pieces of text that are transmitted to the browser from the site you are visiting. They help the site remember information about your visits, making it easier to interact with the site and more useful for you. Cookies are also used on our site, but if you do not want to collect data using cookies, you can disable this technology in your browser.10. Changes to this information